Information provided according to Sec. 5 German Telemedia Act (§5 TMG):
Natalie Krugiolka – Diploma graduate translator and sworn translator authorized by the Berlin Regional Court of German, English and Spanish
for the Courts and Notaries of Berlin
Translation Bureau Natalie Krugiolka
Sworn translator for German, English and Spanish
Telephone: +49 030 / 4730 4868
Mobile: 0157 / 8877 8630
Responsible for contents acc. to Sec. 55, para. 2 German Federal Broadcasting Agreement (§55 Abs. 2 RstV):
Liability for Contents
The website komunikando.de was created to provide information about my services. The contents of these web pages were created with great care and the topicality, accuracy and completeness are checked regularly. However, I can accept no liability. I expressly reserve the right to update, modify and amplify the information provided at any time and without notice.
As service provider, I am liable for own contents of these websites according to Sec. 7, paragraph 1 German Telemedia Act (TMG). However, according to Secs. 8 to 10 German Telemedia Act (TMG), service providers are not obligated to permanently monitor submitted or stored external information or to search for evidences that indicate illegal activities.
Legal obligations to remove information or to block the use of information remain unchallenged. In this case, liability is only possible at the time of knowledge about a specific violation of law. Illegal contents will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
Liability for Links
Our offer includes links to external third party websites. I have no influence on the contents of those websites, therefore I cannot guarantee for those contents. Providers or administrators of linked websites are always responsible for their own contents.
The linked websites had been checked for possible violations of law at the time of the establishment of the link. Illegal contents were not detected at the time of the linking. A permanent monitoring of the contents of linked websites cannot be imposed without reasonable indications that there has been a violation of law. Illegal links will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
Contents and works a written permission of the author or originator. Downloads and copies of these websites are permitted for private use only. The commercial use of these contents without permission of the originator is prohibited.
Copyright laws of third parties are respected as long as the contents on these websites do not originate from the provider. Contributions of third parties on this site are indicated as such. However, if you notice any violations of copyright law, please inform me. Such contents will be removed immediately.
Counseling and technical support by: One WebDesign Berlin
Search engine optimization
Counseling and technical support by: Link SEO Berlin
The following photos are used under Unsplash License:
- Home – Grand Central Terminal: Nicolai Berntsen on Unsplash
- One way street sign: Brendan Church on Unsplash
- Machu Pichu: Babak Fakhamzadeh on Unsplash
- Brandenburg Gate in Berlin: Mikail Duran on Unsplash
- Signature on a document: Helloquence on Unsplash
- Halfopen book: Anastasia Zhenina on Unsplash
- Antiquarian Bookshelf: Dmitrij Paskevic on Unsplash
- Library: chattersnap on Unsplash
- City Library Stuttgart: Max Langelott on Unsplash
- Plants: Matt Montgomery on Unsplash
- Business newspaper: Olu Eletu on Unsplash
- Fountain Pen: MJ S on Unsplash
- Pocket watch: Niklas Röhse on Unsplash
- Headphones on meadow: Sai Kiran Anagani on Unsplash
- Wooden letters: Alexander Andrews on Unsplash
- Ferris wheel: Juan Davila on Unsplash
- Shelf with brochures: Maarten van den Heuvel on Unsplash
- Colored folders: Andrew Pons onUnsplash
- Balloons: Sofiya Levchenko on Unsplash
- Black headphones: Frank Septillion on Unsplash
- Candles: Kris Atomic on Unsplash
- Christmas tree: Catherine Zaidova on Unsplash
- Street on Canary Island: Michael Wilkin on Unsplash
- Spanish rural house: Vita Vilcina on Unsplash
- Laptop: Lauren Mancke on Unsplash
- Subway entrance: Tim Gouw on Unsplash
Further picture credits:
- Globe in logo: Entworfen durch/Designed by Freepik
- Berlin Regional Court: Beek100 (Eigene Arbeit), [CC BY-SA 3.0 or GFDL] via Wikimedia Commons
- Portrait photography: Fotostudio Christiane Trabert
- Certification stamp: Natalie Krugiolka
- Stamp (lateral): Natalie Krugiolka
- Stamp (upright): Natalie Krugiolka
- Apostille: Natalie Krugiolka
Generated with assistance from: eRecht24