Natalie Krugiolka – Sworn Translator in Berlin (BDÜ)
Certified translations for more than 25 years.
Welcome! I’m Natalie Krugiolka and I’m a sworn translator located in Northern Berlin. I’ve been working in the field of Spanish-German and English-German document translations for more than 25 years.
I’m also a fully qualified, professional translator offering high-quality text and website translations – primarily in the areas of social sciences, law, politics, culture and marketing.
Owing to my longstanding experience, I’ll provide you with reliable and trustworthy translation services. Working as a translator, I rely on both my language and intercultural competence as well as on my sensitivity and passion for details, accuracy and an excellent writing style.
Working languages: English • German • Spanish
- Translation: English ⇔ German Ι Spanish ⇔ German
- Certified Translation: English ⇔ German Ι Spanish ⇔ German
- Interpreting: Spanish ⇔ German
- Mother tongue: German
- Generally sworn in as translator and interpreter (Berlin Regional Court, 1993)
- Member of the Federal Association of Interpreters and Translators (BDÜ)
- Degree as a Diploma translator and interpreter (Humboldt University of Berlin, 1989)
- Many years of experience as a translator, editor and interpreter
- Translation bureau Komunikando in Berlin-Pankow since 2012
Tools and Software
SDL Trados Studio 2017
Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, LibreOffice