Natalie Krugiolka – Sworn Translator in Berlin (BDÜ)
I’m a fully qualified translator of German, English and Spanish and sworn translator in Berlin, Having completed academic studies at Humboldt University in Berlin, I’ve learned the “art of translation” from the buttom up. I have a longstanding experience, too.
Being a professional translator, I may assist you with translation services based on excellent language skills, (inter-)cultural knowledge, writing skills, and specialized knowledge of my areas of specialization.
Certified translations for more than 22 years.
I’ve been working as a sworn translator of English, German and Spanish in Berlin since 1993. Apart from document translations, I primarily translate texts related to social sciences, humanities, politics, culture and marketing.
Working languages: English • German • Spanish
- Translation: English ⇔ German Ι Spanish ⇔ German
- Certified Translation: English ⇔ German Ι Spanish ⇔ German
- Interpreting: Spanish ⇔ German
- Mother tongue: German
- Generally sworn in as translator and interpreter (Berlin Regional Court, 1993)
- Member of the Federal Association of Interpreters and Translators (BDÜ)
- Degree as a Diploma translator and interpreter (Humboldt University of Berlin, 1989)
- Many years of experience as a translator, editor and interpreter
- Translation bureau Komunikando in Berlin-Pankow since 2012
Tools and Software
SDL Trados Studio 2017
Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, LibreOffice