Once again the Expolingua 2018 revolves around languages and culture for study and work…
During the language fair in Berlin, national and international exhibitors will provide a comprehensive programme of presentations, talks, workshops and mini courses of different types.
Expert advice and information
The Expolingua owes its special attractiveness to the expertise, advice and information passed on to the visitors by experts from different fields.
This year’s language fair offers the possibility of meeting prestigious institutions such as:
- the German Academic Exchange Service DAAD
- the Directorate-General for Translation of the European Commission and
- the Federal Association of Interpreters and Translators BDÜ
Specialist programme of the Expolingua 2018
The main topics of the Expolingua 2018 comprise:
- Stays abroad during voluntary services, studies, internships and jobs
- Language certificates for English, Spanish and Russian
- Learning and teaching German
- Career profiles of translators and interpreters
- Trends and innovations in translation and foreign language teaching
The specialist programme will be accompanied by cultural and culinary events, mini language courses and the EXPOlounge.
Where and when?
Expolingua in Berlin: 16th and 17th of November 2018
Russian House of Science and Culture (Russisches Haus der Wissenschaften und Kultur)