To study abroad, make an internship or find a job: Excellent English writing and the relevant knowhow are the key to a successful application.
Studyworld 2016 in Berlin, the International Fair for Higher and Continuing Education, offers a number of interesting presentations:
- DAAD Workshop about applications for English speaking countries
- Presentations: Study in the United States, UK, Australia and New Zealand
- DAAD Presentation: Personal Statement (Letter of motivation) in English
- Presentation: Job interview conducted in English
- DAAD Presentation: Seeking employers and application for internships
The studyworld blog also comprises advise for applications intended for other countries.
Dr. Ian McMaster, chief editor of Business Spotlight, comments how to avoid typical errors made in job applications and interviews held in English.
The fair also deals with topics concerning study and work in Germany.
German institutions will present several fields of study such as social and cultural sciences, design, and sustainable management. Another presentation will deal with the secrets of writing successful German CVs and letters of application.
Where and when?
Russian House of Science and Culture (Russisches Haus der Wissenschaften und Kultur)
in Berlin on 22nd and 23rd April 2016
Read more on the website of the studyworld 2016.